Our fee is settled with each Client individually, and so is each case, entrusted to our Firm, approached.
The cost of legal advice depends on:
- scope of the legal aid provided,
- complexity of the case,
- expected amount of work,
- performed actions,
- time spent on legal service.
Legal advice for the Client may take form of:
- Individual legal advice given according to Client’s needs, based on presented circumstances and relevant facts of the case, including suggested solutions to the problem.
- Legal opinion prepared upon Client’s request, containing statement of alleged facts, preliminary analysis of legal problems and recommended solutions with indication of the one that is most profitable for the Client.
- Preparing drafts of documents upon Client’s request.
- Giving opinion on drafts of contracts before signing by the Client.
- Legal representation in court, administration, court and administration proceedings.