Inscribed on the list of legal advisers of the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Gdansk under GD/1170.
She provides full, ongoing legal services for business entities and self-government institutions.
She has completed training courses in area of bank law, transport law and loans organised by American Bar Association – Central and East European Law Initiative (CEELI), The Commercial Law Center Foundation, The Polish Bar Association, The Chamber of Legal Advisors.
She has a certificate of completion of in-service seminar for trainers organised by Commerce Academy at the Chamber of Commerce in Gdansk in scope of building, managing and motivating the executive teams and conflict solving ,organised by Wirtschaftsakademie Schleswig-Holstein – Zentrum für Weiterbildung,
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- economy law
- civil law
- administrative law, including ant-trust and trade protection law
- incorporation of commercial law and public companies and services for them
- real estate management and trading, including enfranchisement, settlement of legal state of real property
- energy law
- maritime law
- commercial law
- telecommunication law
- corporate consulting including investment services
- public procurement
- law counselling for local government institutions
- ownership transformations